<$BlogRSDURL$> abbr, acronym { cursor: help; font-style: normal; font-weight:bold; color: #2a548d; /*border-bottom: 1px solid; */ }

Eminent Domain Stuff


New London Update (2/24/06)
Bad NLDC!
Coverage of the Rally at New London's City Hall (w/ pics)

Friday, May 21, 2004

 
More on Media Bias and Iraq, etc.

New England Republican has some comment on a poll concerning the Media's handling of Iraq and Nick Berg (for my posts see h-e-r-e). I'm glad to see that I'm not alone on this issue. The Media has really done (and continues to do) us all a huge disservice.

I suppose it’s too much to hope that they’ll come around and actually start reporting news fairly. I think the best we can hope for is that the Alternative Media (that would be us bloggers) will expand their role by continuing to collectively sift through the news stories out there and piece together the truth. I hope that Blog readership continues to increase as people find there is more than one way to skin a day’s worth of news.

The development of the blogosphere is really an amazing thing to watch.

Update:

Here's a great memo on the abuse scandle. Check it out =).

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?