<$BlogRSDURL$> abbr, acronym { cursor: help; font-style: normal; font-weight:bold; color: #2a548d; /*border-bottom: 1px solid; */ }

Eminent Domain Stuff


New London Update (2/24/06)
Bad NLDC!
Coverage of the Rally at New London's City Hall (w/ pics)

Thursday, May 20, 2004

 
Has Andy Returned?

I saw something about this earlier today at Backcountry Conservative, but I just dismissed it out of hand. Now I'm not so sure as his apparent return to the world of the living has been posted as a press release.

Also, a blog has been started...apparently by Kaufman himself.

Now, I have to admit that I am still a bit skeptical. This is just the sort of thing he'd have instructed his friends to pull long after his death (if, indeed he died). On the other hand, from what I know of the guy I wouldn't put a 20-year-hiatus-just-for-kicks past him.

Humm...

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?