<$BlogRSDURL$> abbr, acronym { cursor: help; font-style: normal; font-weight:bold; color: #2a548d; /*border-bottom: 1px solid; */ }

Eminent Domain Stuff


New London Update (2/24/06)
Bad NLDC!
Coverage of the Rally at New London's City Hall (w/ pics)

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

 

Obama

With all the excitement on the Left over Barack Obama's speech and his political potential, I feel that as a non-covert member of the VRWC* it is my duty to alert my readers to the Obama Truth Squad (via The Command Post).

I honestly don't know much about him, but I am interested in learning since it appears that we'll be hearing more from in the future. And...I have a feeling that it's going to take individual effort to get the Truth out (whatever it is) as we all know we can't blindly rely on the Media.

*Vast Right Wing Conspiracy

Update:

Looks like Keyes is going to challenge Obama. Here's a great line from a Democrat:

Critics in the state Democratic Party dismiss Keyes as an opportunist, and described the GOP selection as "sad."

"Twelve and a half million people in our state, and the Illinois Republican Party was unable to come up with one person to run for the United States Senate," said Sen. Richard Durbin (news, bio, voting record) (D-Ill.). "Their selection process made it very clear that when it comes to the future of the Republican Party, moderates need not apply."
Now remind me, how did Hillary get into the Senate? Humm...I guess she's just a New Yorker at heart =).

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?