<$BlogRSDURL$> abbr, acronym { cursor: help; font-style: normal; font-weight:bold; color: #2a548d; /*border-bottom: 1px solid; */ }

Eminent Domain Stuff


New London Update (2/24/06)
Bad NLDC!
Coverage of the Rally at New London's City Hall (w/ pics)

Monday, August 02, 2004

 

Awesome Op/Ed On Kerry

Mark Steyn stays it better than I ever could in the UK Telegraph. Here's the crux:

His [Kerry's] default position is the conventional wisdom of the Massachusetts Left: on foreign policy, foreigners know best; on trade, the labour unions know best; on government, bureaucrats know best; on defence, graying ponytailed nuclear-freeze reflex anti-militarists know best; on the wine list, he knows best.
Read the whole thing. You won't be disappointed (unless you're way over the on the Left, of course).

More:

What's with this guy? Here are two articles I've seen mentioned a few times today, and I have wonder about his political sanity. Will people really fall for this crap?

Kerry: Elect Me and Find Out

(CNSNews.com) - Sen. John F. Kerry told ABC News, "I will have significant, enormous reduction in the level of troops" in Iraq by the end of his term, but he refused to say how he would accomplish that. Elect me and find out, he indicated.
And...

Kerry's Economic Remedy Won't Be Revealed Before Election

(CNSNews.com) - A top economic advisor to Democratic presidential nominee John Kerry said the public won't hear Kerry's financial plans until after he's elected - if he's elected.
You've got to be kidding me! I still can't believe what I'm reading. I cannot believe that anyone would vote for a guy who says Just trust me on issues as important as the economy and the War on Terror! To steal (and modify) from the fine state of Missouri: Show Me buddy...then we'll talk.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?