<$BlogRSDURL$> abbr, acronym { cursor: help; font-style: normal; font-weight:bold; color: #2a548d; /*border-bottom: 1px solid; */ }

Eminent Domain Stuff


New London Update (2/24/06)
Bad NLDC!
Coverage of the Rally at New London's City Hall (w/ pics)

Monday, August 02, 2004

 

Eliminate the IRS!!!

Dear Mr. Matt Drudge,

You'd better be right!

---

Do you have any idea how excited this makes me?! Getting rid of the IRS!! It's almost too much to dream...and probably is.

In all honesty I don't hold out much hope, but can you imagine? We could drastically reduce the number of government jobs, cut huge costs currently weighing on all businesses and private individuals, incrase productivity, decrease tax litigation, make the 'tax code' understandable even to me and...and...

Ok, now that I've taken a few breaths into a paper bag...I'm back.

I can only hope and pray that Mr. Hassert, Sen. Frist, President Bush and everyone involved has the intestinal fortitude to push for this...and win!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?