<$BlogRSDURL$> abbr, acronym { cursor: help; font-style: normal; font-weight:bold; color: #2a548d; /*border-bottom: 1px solid; */ }

Eminent Domain Stuff


New London Update (2/24/06)
Bad NLDC!
Coverage of the Rally at New London's City Hall (w/ pics)

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

 

Air America Update

Since I'm had a bit to say about Air America in the past (1, 2, 3), I thought it would only be fair to mention that Al Franken is apparently heading over to TV...in some sense.

The plan is for the Sundance Channel to air an hour worth of highlights from his radio show at 11:30pm and then rerun them at 2:30am and 7am the following morning. All in all, I'm sort of under-whelmed by this 'move.' I haven't seen anyone say this yet, but this is not comparable to Rush's (admittedly failed) attempt to move to TV, so don't even bother. Nonetheless, it might just be interesting to see how this goes.

Now I've just got to get the super-duper-extended-premium satellite service so I can actually see it.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?