<$BlogRSDURL$> abbr, acronym { cursor: help; font-style: normal; font-weight:bold; color: #2a548d; /*border-bottom: 1px solid; */ }

Eminent Domain Stuff


New London Update (2/24/06)
Bad NLDC!
Coverage of the Rally at New London's City Hall (w/ pics)

Friday, October 08, 2004

 

Vote Often

That was the message from THK while in Minneapolis:

"I am so proud of what you guys are doing," she told them.

The only political statement she made was to a small group of adults involved in the program.

"Vote often and vote well," she said with a smile as she departed.
I originally saw this at Museum of Left Wing Lunancy, which directed me to Newsmax...and I still had a hard time believing it...but there it is in black and white pixles.

Now I am fully aware that she is almost certainly trying to encourage people to "vote often" over the course of their lives or some such thing. No one (not even THK) is stupid enough to publically encourage vote fraud. The point I want to make is that it's not just President Bush who has the audacity to make dumb statements (remember THK's other gaffs --> shove it, let them go naked, idiots).

If the Left where honest with themselves about human nature they'd lay off Bush's occasional mistatements and focus on actual fact. I know, I know...it's a long shot, but a guy can dream, can't he?

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?