<$BlogRSDURL$> abbr, acronym { cursor: help; font-style: normal; font-weight:bold; color: #2a548d; /*border-bottom: 1px solid; */ }

Eminent Domain Stuff


New London Update (2/24/06)
Bad NLDC!
Coverage of the Rally at New London's City Hall (w/ pics)

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

 

Republicans Under Attack

Type shots fired republican headquarters into Google's News search and you get these three stories:

Shots fired into GOP campaign office
Few Leads in Shooting at GOP HQ
Protestors Ransack Bush/Cheney Headquarters In Orlando

Type shots fired democratic headquarters into Google's News search and you get...well, just about the same.

Does anyone else find it odd that there have been at least three incidents of shooting or other general destruction of Republican HQs and, so far as I can tell, zero such incidents at Democratic HQs?

I guess the Party that claims to be all-accepting and always-open-minded is really just shoveling a bunch of BS.

I know, I know. Many on the Left will rightly claim no association with such individuals. However, the question stands: Why are these attacks only being carried out in one direction?

(Preemptive Strike: And don't give me any crap that I'm implying that the Right should retaliate in kind. You know that's not what I'm saying.)

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?