<$BlogRSDURL$> abbr, acronym { cursor: help; font-style: normal; font-weight:bold; color: #2a548d; /*border-bottom: 1px solid; */ }

Eminent Domain Stuff


New London Update (2/24/06)
Bad NLDC!
Coverage of the Rally at New London's City Hall (w/ pics)

Thursday, August 12, 2004

 

I Need A Break

Although I suppose I qualify as a bonafide political junkie, I'm getting pretty worn out by the never-ending saga that is the Presidential election season. So...I thought I'd offer a few links to easy (and relieve) any of you out there who have had it right up to here with all the back and forth of politics.

Space.com
Really cool stuff about, well, Space. Check out the entertaining story about some crazy Russians who are about to find evidence that the huge (apparent) explosion of 1908 (Siberia) was actually caused by an alien spaceship (featured by Drudge today...I know, I know).

Animal House
There's nothing quite like classic to ease an overworked mind. Make sure to scroll all the way down to the audio files. Oh the memories =).

Get Fuzzy
Darby Conley continues to prove he can fill the rather large whole in my comics world left by the retirement of Bill Watterson (Calvin and Hobbes, of course). This is honestly the funniest comic going today (with Dilbert and Non Sequitur each running a close second).

Nellie McKay
She's odd, I'll give you that. But you've got to give her points for originality and for putting some music out there for free.

I hope you've enjoyed this short and completely disjointed list of things that keep me occupied when I really need to be just that.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?