<$BlogRSDURL$> abbr, acronym { cursor: help; font-style: normal; font-weight:bold; color: #2a548d; /*border-bottom: 1px solid; */ }

Eminent Domain Stuff


New London Update (2/24/06)
Bad NLDC!
Coverage of the Rally at New London's City Hall (w/ pics)

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

 

Support Your Local Solider/Blogger

A few days ago I ran into the most amazing solider blog called MY WAR - Fear And Loathing In Iraq. As I said previously, this has got to be the most straight forward, no-holes-barred, BS-free blog I have ever seen. His most recent post is about some attention that his blog has recently gotten him:

The Battalion Commander AND the Col wants to see me?! All of this reminds me of the classic 80's movie, Pump Up The Volume, where the main character is in high school, and who is kind of a loner, listens to punk and skates, and does that underground radio station, which nobody at his school knows about, and it gets bigger and bigger until finally he gets caught and busted.
I'll save you any worry...he didn't get busted. However, he closes the post with:

This might be my last entry, I haven't decided yet to end this, or continue this. I don't know what to make of all this yet.
Mine was the 194th comment (just after his wife, as a matter of fact...and there are 202 as of right now) and I let him know that I hope he will keep on giving us his amazingly honest insight into what it's really like in Iraq.

Help keep this talented young man motivated by letting him know that he is appreciated. Leave a comment and help keep this conduit of Truth open!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?