<$BlogRSDURL$> abbr, acronym { cursor: help; font-style: normal; font-weight:bold; color: #2a548d; /*border-bottom: 1px solid; */ }

Eminent Domain Stuff


New London Update (2/24/06)
Bad NLDC!
Coverage of the Rally at New London's City Hall (w/ pics)

Thursday, August 12, 2004

 

Democracy As It Was Meant To Be

The Command Post has an interesting post from a guy named Mark A. Goldman who's running for the House Seat currently occupied by Jim McDermott (D-WA). While I wholeheartedly disagree with his views on the Bush Admin, I do think that the Internet has the potential to breath yet more new life into what has become a relatively stagnant political scene and I'm glad to see it.

I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend to the death your right to say it. -Voltaire*

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?