<$BlogRSDURL$> abbr, acronym { cursor: help; font-style: normal; font-weight:bold; color: #2a548d; /*border-bottom: 1px solid; */ }

Eminent Domain Stuff


New London Update (2/24/06)
Bad NLDC!
Coverage of the Rally at New London's City Hall (w/ pics)

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

 

It's Been A While

As I'm sure literally millions have noted, I've dropped off the face of the blogging earth of late. The reason is that life is busy. While it's not slowing down any, I plan to get back into blogging in the near future, albeit with a slightly different focus.

Railing against The Man in the abstract leads, for me anyway, down the road to apathy. So, the new focus (to go along with a new phase in my life, more on that later) will involve things a bit closer to home. There will still be a smattering of railing against The Man, but with hopefully a different flavor and more useful point of reference.

So, until the near future...

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?