<$BlogRSDURL$> abbr, acronym { cursor: help; font-style: normal; font-weight:bold; color: #2a548d; /*border-bottom: 1px solid; */ }

Eminent Domain Stuff


New London Update (2/24/06)
Bad NLDC!
Coverage of the Rally at New London's City Hall (w/ pics)

Friday, October 28, 2005

 

The Strength Of Conservatism

In short, we can be honest about who we are. When we disagree we can say so and come out swinging. When the debate is over, we can all go back to loving each other.

Any questions?

If so, a bit longer (and infinitely more interesting) version can be found in Ann's column this week.

At the end of the day, I'm just happy to be a Conservative in America. I'm pretty sure I'd be politically depressed if I had to claim the Democrats as the party closest to my own ideology. To paraphrase Matt Stone (co-creator of South Park), "I slightly dislike Republicans, but I really don't approve of Democrats."

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?