<$BlogRSDURL$> abbr, acronym { cursor: help; font-style: normal; font-weight:bold; color: #2a548d; /*border-bottom: 1px solid; */ }

Eminent Domain Stuff


New London Update (2/24/06)
Bad NLDC!
Coverage of the Rally at New London's City Hall (w/ pics)

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

 

Making E-Waves And Doing Good

Since I've had a busy weekend I have been unable to comment on two things that I'd like to draw your attention to.

First, (the) regular reader(s) of this blog have must likely noticed that I link to The Command Post quite frequently. The reason is that they do a great job of doing my leg work and I appreciate their efforts immensely. For those of you who don't know, The Command Post is maintained and updated by a number of hard working folks who also keep their own blogs running (and interesting, I must say). The other day, I linked to a post and got a personal thank you from Dan Spencer who's blog is CALIFORNIA YANKEE. I would like to take the opportunity to return the favor by adding Dan to my blog roll.

Secondly, Blogs for Bush as been doing a great job of, well, trying to Bush reelected. Along those lines, here is the most recent Kerry-gaffe. Seems his campaign just can't do anything right. But then, it might not be a bad idea to keep the attention off of Kerry's inability to not sound like an android...

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?