<$BlogRSDURL$> abbr, acronym { cursor: help; font-style: normal; font-weight:bold; color: #2a548d; /*border-bottom: 1px solid; */ }

Eminent Domain Stuff


New London Update (2/24/06)
Bad NLDC!
Coverage of the Rally at New London's City Hall (w/ pics)

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

 

Back In Town

I'm back and ready for some politics =). Before getting to it, let me just say that the Outer Banks are great. It's hard to argue with sand, ocean and perfect weather. The only trick is to plan your vacation in between major hurricanes =).

All right, back to 'work.' The RNCC has gotten started, and I would like to remind you of a little prediction I made not too long ago. I predicted that the scene in NYC would be quite different from what we saw in Boston during the Democrat's Convention.

Not a full day into the Convention, and already it starts:

Protesters' Encounters With Delegates on the Town Turn Ugly

So I'll ask again:

Which group, the Conservatives or the Liberals, really practices dirty and divisive politics?

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?