<$BlogRSDURL$> abbr, acronym { cursor: help; font-style: normal; font-weight:bold; color: #2a548d; /*border-bottom: 1px solid; */ }

Eminent Domain Stuff


New London Update (2/24/06)
Bad NLDC!
Coverage of the Rally at New London's City Hall (w/ pics)

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

 

A Beautiful Sight

I was at a bookstore yesterday and I saw the most beautiful sight. There, right in the front of the store, were three waist-high piles of My Life, just waiting for some unsuspecting hermit who's been living in a cave for a few decades to come by and pick one up. Oh how it warms my VRWC heart.

Drudge is also reporting that Bill isn't going to outsell his lovely wife-type-person. I'm sort of conflicted about this tid bit of info. If I had my way, neither one would out sell the other and both books would go down in (metaphorical (as I do not support non-metaphorical book burning)) flames.

Sadly, Tommy Frank's book, American Solider isn't doing all that well. I considered buying it while at the store yesterday, but I've been indulding my book buying sickness too much of late (can you say I need National Healtcare?)...but maybe I'll go pick up (and pay for) a copy. I like the guy, he's served his country well and his story deserves to be told.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?