<$BlogRSDURL$> abbr, acronym { cursor: help; font-style: normal; font-weight:bold; color: #2a548d; /*border-bottom: 1px solid; */ }

Eminent Domain Stuff


New London Update (2/24/06)
Bad NLDC!
Coverage of the Rally at New London's City Hall (w/ pics)

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

 

Blogrolling

I'm always honored to be blogrolled, but I've got to admit I'm not sure what to make of this particular one. My sitemeter 'referals' pointed me to a blog called The Terrorists. Before you get too worried, it appears to be a DogBlog (as opposed to the weird but popular CatBlog). This is the first DogBlog I've seen and...well...I'm not sure exactly what to make of it.

I am, however, happy to see that I share blogroll space with such lofty company as Michelle Malkin, Powerline and one of our very own Homespun Bloggers, The Unmentionables.

Such is the nature of the Blogosphere, I suppose =).

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?