<$BlogRSDURL$> abbr, acronym { cursor: help; font-style: normal; font-weight:bold; color: #2a548d; /*border-bottom: 1px solid; */ }

Eminent Domain Stuff


New London Update (2/24/06)
Bad NLDC!
Coverage of the Rally at New London's City Hall (w/ pics)

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

 

Click It Or Ticket


There is a new ad campaign out there funded by your friendly local and federal governments aimed at letting the unwashed masses know that the police are going to start enforcing the law. As fate would have it, I've written a column for Useless Knowledge on this very topic. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Update:

I'm not alone! It's always nice to see someone who agrees with one my of my relatively lonely opinions =). Check out Wizbang's comments on seatbelt laws.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?