<$BlogRSDURL$> abbr, acronym { cursor: help; font-style: normal; font-weight:bold; color: #2a548d; /*border-bottom: 1px solid; */ }

Eminent Domain Stuff


New London Update (2/24/06)
Bad NLDC!
Coverage of the Rally at New London's City Hall (w/ pics)

Thursday, February 09, 2006

 

Cartoons

I haven't commented on the cartoon thing, but I wanted to at least help get the word out about this:

I promised you in my previous post to bring you the images of the Egyptian newspaper, Al Fager (as pronounced in Egyptian Arabic) that published the Danish Cartoons five month ago on Oct 17, 2005. Here is below the front page where the Prophet Muhammed(PBUH) cartoon from Jyllands-Posten was published.
The scanned images are right there. Assuming they're real, I seriously hope the whiners will just shut up now. I've had about enough.

(via One Hand Clapping)

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?