<$BlogRSDURL$> abbr, acronym { cursor: help; font-style: normal; font-weight:bold; color: #2a548d; /*border-bottom: 1px solid; */ }

Eminent Domain Stuff


New London Update (2/24/06)
Bad NLDC!
Coverage of the Rally at New London's City Hall (w/ pics)

Friday, September 16, 2005

 

Bill Wittle

I read Silent America and was impressed well beyond words with Mr. Wittle. He continues his outstanding writing at EjectEjectEject and his latest essay, Tribes, is amazingly good.

Read it.

Are you pink or are you blue? Sheep, or sheepdog? It's your choice. Make it.

---

As a side note, Silent America is selling at Amazon.com for about $30. It's worth every penny, although I'm not upset that I picked it up early (a year ago-ish?) for something like $6. Hey, you snooze, you pay more. As I said, if I didn't already own it I'd pay the $30.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?