<$BlogRSDURL$> abbr, acronym { cursor: help; font-style: normal; font-weight:bold; color: #2a548d; /*border-bottom: 1px solid; */ }

Eminent Domain Stuff


New London Update (2/24/06)
Bad NLDC!
Coverage of the Rally at New London's City Hall (w/ pics)

Sunday, August 21, 2005

 

Some Links For Your Sunday Afternoon

Lots of things to do this muggy Sunday...so why not waste some time reading and blogging the news, I ask myself?

First up...what a mess.

London police chief defends handling of shooting

I suppose this will turn into a: What did they know and when did they know it fiasco. All in all, an ugly situation. I just hope they manage to simultaneously deal with the shooting of an (apparently) innocent man while staying focused on defending themselves against further attacks.

Next, given a choice between living in San Francisco and Utah, I choose the latter (but please don't point out that I'm in agreement with none other than Dianne Feinstein, which seems to be a developing theme. I'm going to go take a shower now. So dirty.):

San Francisco Shuns Retired USS Iowa
Utah Station Refuses to Air Anti-War Ad

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?