<$BlogRSDURL$> abbr, acronym { cursor: help; font-style: normal; font-weight:bold; color: #2a548d; /*border-bottom: 1px solid; */ }

Eminent Domain Stuff


New London Update (2/24/06)
Bad NLDC!
Coverage of the Rally at New London's City Hall (w/ pics)

Friday, June 10, 2005

 

Micheal "Bunker Mulligan" Reed, 1953-2005

While I was away at a meeting this week tragedy struck my corner of the blogosphere. Michael "Bunker Mulligan" Reed passed away on June 3rd, 2005 of a heart attack. I wish I could find the right words, but I'm afraid that anything I write will be painfully insufficient...and perhaps that is the best tribute I can give: Simply that words are never really enough when a good man dies.

In tribute to Bunker, I will honor his family's request to make a donation to Homes for Our Troops in lieu of sending flowers today...the day he is to be laid to rest.

To Bunker's family, please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Godspeed Bunker.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?