<$BlogRSDURL$> abbr, acronym { cursor: help; font-style: normal; font-weight:bold; color: #2a548d; /*border-bottom: 1px solid; */ }

Eminent Domain Stuff


New London Update (2/24/06)
Bad NLDC!
Coverage of the Rally at New London's City Hall (w/ pics)

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

 

It Was Meant To Be

Somehow March 15th flew by and I completely missed the 3rd Annual Eat an Animal for PETA Day! But not to fear, it was meant to be. Without even realizing it I kept good on my promise. Last night, in complete ignorance of the significance of the date, I sat down to a full pound of cow flesh in the form of a big, thick juicy steak (with mashed potatoes on the side)...and man was it good!

So, thank you to yourish.com for keeping the tradition alive and, of course, I would be remiss if I failed to thank PETA. After all, where would Eat an Animal for PETA Day be without them?

---

Woops, missed yesterday's post at yourish.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?