<$BlogRSDURL$> abbr, acronym { cursor: help; font-style: normal; font-weight:bold; color: #2a548d; /*border-bottom: 1px solid; */ }

Eminent Domain Stuff


New London Update (2/24/06)
Bad NLDC!
Coverage of the Rally at New London's City Hall (w/ pics)

Monday, November 08, 2004

 

Sub!

Could it be that Howard Dean will seek to replace the failure McAwful? If I were (shiver) a Democrat I would be of two minds on this one. One the one hand Dean is a pure Leftist. He has proven that he will stick to any and all sorts of crazy Liberal ideals. In that sense, cool. At the very least the Dems would have a chance to become a 'pure' Party.

On the other hand, Howard Dean is crazy. I mean, out of his mind, conversing with ruminants, sort of crazy. This may not be the best attribute in a Party leader.

As a Conservative, I wouldn't mind seeing Dean at the head of the Party. With Algore, Soros and Moore fading into the sunset, I'm getting a little bored. I say: Bring him on!! AAAHHHH!!!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?