<$BlogRSDURL$> abbr, acronym { cursor: help; font-style: normal; font-weight:bold; color: #2a548d; /*border-bottom: 1px solid; */ }

Eminent Domain Stuff


New London Update (2/24/06)
Bad NLDC!
Coverage of the Rally at New London's City Hall (w/ pics)

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

 

Bush's Acceptance Speech

The speech was obviously filled with lots of thanks, etc., etc. But the on thing that stuck out was the reference to reforming the tax code. I don't know what he has in mind, but (aside from Terrorism and Congressional Term Limits) I think simplifying our tax code holds amazing potential for good. Imagine the increase in productivity if individuals and businesses no longer had to keep such close track of everything. If we could just make it simple enough that a dope like me could do it with my eyes closed I really think we'd see some solid and tangible benefits. Here's hoping.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?