<$BlogRSDURL$> abbr, acronym { cursor: help; font-style: normal; font-weight:bold; color: #2a548d; /*border-bottom: 1px solid; */ }

Eminent Domain Stuff


New London Update (2/24/06)
Bad NLDC!
Coverage of the Rally at New London's City Hall (w/ pics)

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

 

Modes Of Transportation: Right vs. Left

Since I can't stand to watch the Boston LosSox continue to take the beating of a lifetime at the hands of the HatedYanks, I'd like to ask a question of you all.

Over the past few months, as the Presidential race has heated up, I've noticed something interesting and I'd like to know if I'm the only one and/or if I'm imagining things. I have noticed a fair number of Bush/Cheney and Kerry/Edwards bumper stickers. I have also seen a lot of patriotic bumper stickers (e.g., Support Our Troops, God Bless America, These Colors Don't Run, etc.).

The interesting observation is that the Bush/Cheney stickers are quite often on the same vehicle as the patriotic ones...but I have yet to see a single Kerry/Edwards sticker on the same vehicle as a pro-American one. If there is a correlation between Kerry/Edwards bumper stickers and anything (aside from anti-Bush stickers, of course) it's things like I may be a dreamer but I'm not the only one and anti-war stickers.

Has anyone else noticed this phenomenon, or am I the only dreamer?

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?