<$BlogRSDURL$> abbr, acronym { cursor: help; font-style: normal; font-weight:bold; color: #2a548d; /*border-bottom: 1px solid; */ }

Eminent Domain Stuff


New London Update (2/24/06)
Bad NLDC!
Coverage of the Rally at New London's City Hall (w/ pics)

Sunday, July 18, 2004

 

Why Bother Blogging?

CJ at The Unmentionables posed a question that I am sure has crossed every (small time) blogger's mind:

Why Bother?

A fair and important question, both from a personal and 'higher moral' standpoint. I gave my off the cuff answer in CJ's post's comment section. However, since that time I have given the issue some further thought, but have not yet had the opportunity to convert those thoughts into a few thousand 0's and 1's.

In the near future I plan to do just that...but in the mean time I would love to hear from anyone out there as to your answer to the question: Why Bother?

[And don't let this question be restricted to bloggers. Long before I started a blog, I was that guy who could never let an intellectual gauntlet hit the ground with immediately picking it up. So any non-/future-/potential-bloggers out there should also feel free to take part.]

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?