<$BlogRSDURL$> abbr, acronym { cursor: help; font-style: normal; font-weight:bold; color: #2a548d; /*border-bottom: 1px solid; */ }

Eminent Domain Stuff


New London Update (2/24/06)
Bad NLDC!
Coverage of the Rally at New London's City Hall (w/ pics)

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

 

Just 14 Syrians?

I was just informed of this by pacetown. I had blogged about some Syrians acting suspicious previously so I thought I'd put this new (potential) info out there (and, for the record, I stand behind my support of 'racial profiling').

Any truth to it? Who knows.

For what it's worth:

Let us Clear things UP - we are just Syrians

OK, there has been many things said about supposed 'terrorists'. A person called Annie Jacobsen (a very lovely lady) saw us on our flight to Los Angeles on June 29th, saw our personal habits a bit confusing, and wrote an article implying that we might be terrorists.

We almost chuckle wen we read such things. Let us clarify our thoughts:
Read their thoughts if you like. The English is a little rough but understandable.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?