<$BlogRSDURL$> abbr, acronym { cursor: help; font-style: normal; font-weight:bold; color: #2a548d; /*border-bottom: 1px solid; */ }

Eminent Domain Stuff


New London Update (2/24/06)
Bad NLDC!
Coverage of the Rally at New London's City Hall (w/ pics)

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

 

Google Loves Me

I realize that this is going to be both self-indulgent and pretty pitiful, but I'm not going to let that stop me.

Sitemeter just informed me (pretty passively) that the search string "Sandy Berger" returns MuD&PHuD as the 21st result. And even better (in some strange light) is the fact that I am the 3rd blog on the list (after Instapundit (twice), Drezner). All things considered, this is either not too shabby or an indication that Google's retrieval method is all messed up =).

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?