<$BlogRSDURL$> abbr, acronym { cursor: help; font-style: normal; font-weight:bold; color: #2a548d; /*border-bottom: 1px solid; */ }

Eminent Domain Stuff


New London Update (2/24/06)
Bad NLDC!
Coverage of the Rally at New London's City Hall (w/ pics)

Monday, June 21, 2004

 

Insults Unpunished Closing Up Shop

I am sad to report that one of my absolute favorite blogs is no more. Robert Prather has announced that Insults Unpunished will be going inactive. The site will remain accessible, but the insightful and often entertaining blogging is apparently over (in terms of impact per word, this is my absolute favorite post of all time). I, for one, would like to extend my thanks to Robert for all of his efforts and wish him luck in all his future endeavors.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?