<$BlogRSDURL$> abbr, acronym { cursor: help; font-style: normal; font-weight:bold; color: #2a548d; /*border-bottom: 1px solid; */ }

Eminent Domain Stuff


New London Update (2/24/06)
Bad NLDC!
Coverage of the Rally at New London's City Hall (w/ pics)

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

 

Ah, The French

Wizbang has a post I just couldn't resist linking to. Every now and then I get to feeling sort of bad about my visceral hatred for the French. Mostly this is based on the humanizing assumption that there must be at least a few good Frenchmen. While I'm sure there are, Jay Tea has done me a great service by disemboweling that nagging feeling of guilt. Thanks, Jay.

I also couldn't resist excerpting this one quote from Jed Babbin:

Jed Babbin, who had served as an undersecretary of defense during the late 80's, put it back in 2003: "going to war without France is like going deer hunting without an accordion. You just leave a lot of useless noisy baggage behind."

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?